» IVRI Deemed University

Doctoral Programme at IVRI

75% seats for Doctoral Programmes, including sponsored seats are to be filled on the basis of all India Entrance Examination conducted by the Institute and remaining 25% seats (subject to atleast one seat for each discipline) will be filled-up on the basis of All India Competitive Examinations for award of ICAR’s Senior Research Fellowship [AICE-SRF {PGS}] conducted by Education Division, ICAR, New Delhi.

The candidates for admission to PhD programme must have MVSc degree in the concerned discipline as specified below with a minimum CGPA 6.50/10.00 scale, 3.25/5.00 scale, 2.60/4.00 scale for General and OBC categories and 5.50/10.00 scale, 2.75/5.00 scale, 2.20/4.00 scale for SC/ST/Physically challenged/ Sponsored candidates, respectively from any recognized University in India or where grade-points are not awarded and only marks are awarded, the candidate must have secured atleast 60% marks for General/OBC category. For SC/ST/Physically challenged/Sponsored category candidates, the minimum percentage of marks will be 50%. The equivalence between OGPA and percent marks, where needed, will not be acceptable, as specified below:

S. No. Discipline Name Eligibility
1. Animal Biochemistry B.V.Sc.& AH with Master's degree in concerned discipline.
2. Animal Biotechnology BVSc & AH with Master’s degree in Biotechnology/ Animal Biotechnology/Animal Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Immunology/ Virology
3. Animal Genetics and Breeding BVSc & AH with Master’s degree in concerned discipline
4. Animal Nutrition B.V.Sc.& AH with Master's degree in concerned discipline.
5. Livestock Production and Management B.V.Sc.& AH with Master's degree in concerned discipline.
6. Livestock Products Technology B.V.Sc.& AH with Master's degree in concerned discipline.
7. Poultry Science B.V.Sc.& AH with Master's degree in concerned discipline.
8. Veterinary Bacteriology BVSc & AH with Master’s degree in Vet. Bacteriology/Vet. Virology/ Vet. Microbiology/ Vet. Public Health/ Avian Diseases/ Vet. Immunology/Epidemiology/ Biotechnology
9. Veterinary Extension Education BVSc & AH with Master’s degree in concerned discipline/ Vet. Medicine/ Vet. Gynaecology & Obstetrics/ Vet. Surgery/ Animal Nutrition
10. Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics B.V.Sc. & AH with Master's degree in concerned discipline
11. Veterinary Immunology BVSc & AH with Master’s degree in Vet. Immunology or MVSc in Vet. Microbiology/Virology/ Bacteriology/ Pathology/Biotechnology/Avian Diseases/Parasitology/ Animal Biochemistry with minor in Vet. Immunology
12. Veterinary Medicine B.V.Sc.& AH with Master's degree in concerned discipline
13. Veterinary Parasitology B.V.Sc.& AH with Master's degree in concerned discipline
14. Veterinary Pathology B.V.Sc.& AH with Master's degree in concerned discipline / Avian Disease
15. Veterinary Pharmacology B.V.Sc.& AH with Master's degree in concerned discipline
16. Veterinary Physiology B.V.Sc.& AH with Master's degree in concerned discipline
17. Veterinary Public Health B.V.Sc. .& AH with Master's degree in concerned discipline
18. Veterinary Surgery & Radiology B.V.Sc.& AH with Master's degree in concerned discipline
19. Veterinary Virology BVSc & AH with Master’s degree in Vet. Virology/Vet. Microbiology/Vet. Immunology with specialization in Virology/Avian Diseases

ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute

भा कृ अनु प-भारतीय पशु-चिकित्सा अनुसंधान संस्थान

Visitor number: 5430901
Site Last Updated on: 07 April 2015 at 16:54:59

Developed and Maintained by ARIS Cell, IVRI.
© 2014 reserved with IVRI