Training on techniques of fracture fixation
- To impart training to professionals, para-vets, animal health and production technicians and farmers in the area of newer technologies for improving animal health and production.
- To improve the skills and competence of functionaries of livestock development departments, SAUs/SVUs, KVKs and voluntary organizations (NGOs).
- To provide consultancy services and organise various extension related activities like seminars, workshops, trainings and demonstrations for various stakeholders (public, private, NGOs and farmers).
- To conduct need-based research and publish information for the benefit of stakeholders.
- To facilitate transfer of technologies for all round development of animal resources in the Region.